17 April 2018
- WEBSITE: http://www.395squadron.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/395Squadron
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/395AirCadets
- TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS: Send “@395ca” to 204-809-8799 to subscribe
THE SCHEDULE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR ON THE SQUADRON WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK ON EVENTS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE EVENT OR TRAINING ACTIVITY.
We are still accepting new recruits for the 2017-2018 Training Year.
Learn more how to join.
If you are going to be absent for any cadet activity, please ensure that you either phone 780-454-5434 (Please speak clearly) or email the squadron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of upcoming training this week is below. Full details are in the Google Calendar.
- Sat April 21 – This Saturday – Drill Competition
- Sun April 22 – Power Familiarization Flying
- Mon April 23 – Band
Announcements for Cadets
- Application forms for the Michael & Lydia Zukiwski award are available from the office. This is one of the annual awards presented each year at the Annual Ceremonial Review that recognizes volunteer work. If you volunteer in your community, please consider applying. Applications are due the first Tuesday in May.
- There is a very brief mandatory meeting for all seniors after dismissal in classroom 1.
- Those on drill team if you have any dietary restrictions please come and talk to 2Lt Chappell
From the 395 Squadron Parents’ Association
- The Parents Association Annual General Meeting is being held on 8 May 18. All parents are encouraged to attend!
- Annual Ceremonial Review Banquet Tickets go on sale tonight. $5.00 deposit for each cadet ticket and $40.00 a ticket for everyone else. Please see the parents committee soonest and don’t delay!
Please remember to check the website regularly for updates