12 December 2017
- WEBSITE: http://www.395squadron.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/395Squadron
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/395AirCadets
- TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS: Send “@395ca” to (204) 809-8799 to subscribe
THE SCHEDULE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR ON THE SQUADRON WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK ON EVENTS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE EVENT OR TRAINING ACTIVITY.
We are now accepting new recruits for the 2017-2018 Training Year.
Learn more how to join.
If you are going to be absent for any cadet activity, please ensure that you either phone (780-454-5434) or email the squadron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of upcoming training this week is below. Full details are in the Google Calendar.
- Saturday, 16 Dec 17 – Karate, Drill, Basketball, Volleyball
- Sunday, 17 Dec 17 – Power Familiarization Flying
- Monday, 18 Dec 17 – Ground School and Band
Announcements for Cadets
- There are still spots available for Power Fam Flying this Sunday. Sign-up at the front table. Open to all cadets.
- The Norwood Legion has asked for 3 cadets to join their flag party on Sunday Jan 14,
2018 for a 1 hour event. If you are interested in participating please present yourself to
the office next week. Details on time and location to be added to the google calendar.
- Tuesday Dec 12, 2017 is our last parade before Christmas. Our first Tuesday back in
2018 is Jan 9.
From the 395 Squadron Parents’ Association
- Our next bingo is on Jan 20th. Need volunteers and would like cadets who are in the Duke of Edinburgh program to volunteer as this counts towards the award. See the Parents Committee for details.
- We are running a bottleless bottle drive until January 9th. The Parents committee will collect any bottles that you may want to get rid of and exchange them for cash money. There will be a flyer attached to the week’s email blast. Make sure you read it and pass it on to your friends, family and anyone else who would like to give up their bottles for a great cause… YOU!
Please remember to check the website regularly for updates