9 January 2018
- WEBSITE: http://www.395squadron.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/395Squadron
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/395AirCadets
- TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS: Send “@395ca” to (204) 809-8799 to subscribe
THE SCHEDULE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR ON THE SQUADRON WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK ON EVENTS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE EVENT OR TRAINING ACTIVITY.
We are now accepting new recruits for the 2017-2018 Training Year.
Learn more how to join.
If you are going to be absent for any cadet activity, please ensure that you either phone (780-454-5434) or email the squadron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of upcoming training this week is below. Full details are in the Google Calendar.
- Saturday, 13th Jan – Karate, Marksmanship, and Effective Speaking
- Marksmanship is open to all cadets regardless of rank or experience!
- Monday, 15 Jan 18 – Band
Announcements for Cadets
- Next week is a fitness test – do not wear uniforms, wear appropriate sports attire and bring a water bottle. This is a mandatory training night and you need to complete the fitness tests to be considered for promotions.
From the 395 Squadron Parents’ Association
- Our next bingo is on Sat Jan 20th. We need more volunteers for this Bingo, please see the Parents Committee for details.
- Casino April 11th and 12th Volunteers needed. Cadets 18 and over may volunteer.
- Next week is the last week for the bottleless bottle drive money.
- Next week parents meeting. All parents invited 1845hrs.
Please remember to check the website regularly for updates