As discussed you will be meeting at 10:30 on the 30th.You will have everyone meet at the Visitor Center near the south gate at 10:30.You will then all drive together to the trailhead at the end of Tawayik Lake Road. Important note, when you pick your cadet up, it will be from the trailhead on Tawayik road.I’ve included a large map of the park, and links to other more specific maps.
For those cadets going on the ski trip the departure TIME HAS CHANGED to 0300 not 0530. The bus will leave at 0330 so please come earlier than the departure time.
21 MARCH 2017
- WEBSITE: http://www.395squadron.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/395Squadron
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/395AirCadets
- TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS: Send “@395ca” to (204) 809-8799 to subscribe
THE SCHEDULE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR ON THE SQUADRON WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK ON EVENTS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE EVENT OR TRAINING ACTIVITY.
We are now accepting new recruits for the 2016-2017 Training Year.
Learn more how to join.
- No Optional Training this week. NO TUESDAY CADETS NEXT WEEK, Enjoy Spring Break!
- There will be a band practice on Monday April 17th (Easter Monday).
Announcements for Cadets
- Cadets that have received summer camp offers need to return their forms tonight.
- The following cadets still need to hand in there Duke of Ed consent forms before they leave tonight otherwise they will not be able to go on the trip: Galido, Uzelman, Shetty, Perez, Landry, and Sung.
- The spring survival exercise is April 7 – 9. Please save that weekend in your calendars, there is a signup sheet at the front, sign up by level.
From the Parents’ Association
- Next bingo is April 1st. The parents still need 6 more volunteers, 4 can be cadets.
- Squadron photos will be April 4th and 11th
From Major Duncan:
- 104 cadets are on parade tonight.
- Congratulations to Cpl Potter and FSgt Findley for finishing 1st and 3rd at the Zone Effective Speaking Competition. Good luck at provincials.
Please remember to check the website regularly for updates
We desperately require parents to volunteer on Tuesday evenings to operate the “Canteen” for your Cadets. During their break, Cadets have the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks but we require parent volunteers to operate this service every Tuesday evening. Please contact Michelle Hollik at email@example.com for details.
BINGO – Also, please don’t forget to sign up as a volunteer for upcoming Bingo as these provide essential funds for our Squadron. Remember, if you work 4 bingo’s in one year you will receive your ACR Ticket at no charge [approximately a $40 value]! You can see what dates require more volunteers every Tuesday evening when you drop off and pick up your Cadet, or e-mail Michelle Hollik at firstname.lastname@example.org