An error was sent out in this week’s announcements.
For the bottleless bottle drive. PLEASE do not bring in your bottles.
Please bring in the money from the bottle depots with the refund slip.
Cash and cheque donations are also accepted.
There is a prize for the flight with the most money raised.
Please do not bring in the actual bottles.
9 January 2018
- WEBSITE: http://www.395squadron.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/395Squadron
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/395AirCadets
- TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS: Send “@395ca” to (204) 809-8799 to subscribe
THE SCHEDULE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR ON THE SQUADRON WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK ON EVENTS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE EVENT OR TRAINING ACTIVITY.
We are now accepting new recruits for the 2017-2018 Training Year.
Learn more how to join.
If you are going to be absent for any cadet activity, please ensure that you either phone (780-454-5434) or email the squadron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of upcoming training this week is below. Full details are in the Google Calendar.
- Saturday, 13th Jan – Karate, Marksmanship, and Effective Speaking
- Marksmanship is open to all cadets regardless of rank or experience!
- Monday, 15 Jan 18 – Band
Announcements for Cadets
- Next week is a fitness test – do not wear uniforms, wear appropriate sports attire and bring a water bottle. This is a mandatory training night and you need to complete the fitness tests to be considered for promotions.
From the 395 Squadron Parents’ Association
- Our next bingo is on Sat Jan 20th. We need more volunteers for this Bingo, please see the Parents Committee for details.
- Casino April 11th and 12th Volunteers needed. Cadets 18 and over may volunteer.
- Next week is the last week for the bottleless bottle drive money.
- Next week parents meeting. All parents invited 1845hrs.
Please remember to check the website regularly for updates
We desperately require parents to volunteer on Tuesday evenings to operate the “Canteen” for your Cadets. During their break, Cadets have the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks but we require parent volunteers to operate this service every Tuesday evening. Please contact Michelle Hollik at email@example.com for details.
BINGO – Also, please don’t forget to sign up as a volunteer for upcoming Bingo as these provide essential funds for our Squadron. Remember, if you work 4 bingo’s in one year you will receive your ACR Ticket at no charge [approximately a $40 value]! You can see what dates require more volunteers every Tuesday evening when you drop off and pick up your Cadet, or e-mail Michelle Hollik at firstname.lastname@example.org