Photos from the Griffon Coin parade can be found on the following link to our FaceBook page.
20 March 2018
- WEBSITE: http://www.395squadron.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/395Squadron
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/395AirCadets
- TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS: Send “@395ca” to 204-809-8799 to subscribe
THE SCHEDULE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR ON THE SQUADRON WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK ON EVENTS IN THE GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE EVENT OR TRAINING ACTIVITY.
We are still accepting new recruits for the 2017-2018 Training Year.
Learn more how to join.
If you are going to be absent for any cadet activity, please ensure that you either phone 780-454-5434 (Please speak clearly) or email the squadron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summary of upcoming training this week is below. Full details are in the Google Calendar.
- There will be NO optional training for the next two Saturdays due to the Spring Break trip.
- There will be NO power fam flying for the next two Sundays due to the Spring Break trip.
- There will be NO band for the next two Mondays due to the Spring Break trip.
- CADETS WILL RESUME 3 APR 18
Announcements for Cadets
- All cadets who are part of Duke of Ed, there will be a short meeting on the first Tuesday after Spring Break. Please bring your Duke of Ed books if you want to have it checked over by CI Tam or have any questions about your progress with your award.
From the 395 Squadron Parents’ Association
- Still need volunteers for the Bingo on 1 Apr. Please see the Parents Committee if you can help out.
- Our next casino is April 11th and April 12th. We need more volunteers, cadets 18 and over may volunteer. Please see the Parents Committee for details.
- Ice Melt orders are due today. $20 for large pail of ice melt. See the Parents Committee. There will be a prize for the top seller!
Please remember to check the website regularly for updates
We desperately require parents to volunteer on Tuesday evenings to operate the “Canteen” for your Cadets. During their break, Cadets have the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks but we require parent volunteers to operate this service every Tuesday evening. Please contact Michelle Hollik at email@example.com for details.
BINGO – Also, please don’t forget to sign up as a volunteer for upcoming Bingo as these provide essential funds for our Squadron. Remember, if you work 4 bingo’s in one year you will receive your ACR Ticket at no charge [approximately a $40 value]! You can see what dates require more volunteers every Tuesday evening when you drop off and pick up your Cadet, or e-mail Michelle Hollik at firstname.lastname@example.org